Today, we are in an era which is so fast-paced; there is no time that a person can sit at home, especially students. They are always moving from schools to colleges to work etc. Hence managing everything can get tricky so if you don’t know a few hacks to live your life, it can get difficult for you to manage everything. Cooking is one such activity. It takes a lot of effort and time. So here I will share with you how just bringing in one appliance into your kitchen can change your life. Yes, just a good smoker can help you cook amazing smoked dishes. They are time-saving as well as so budget-friendly. Also buying a good smoker can help to prepare easy smoked dishes within minutes. So let’s check out what all you need to buy a budget-friendly smoker.
Different types of Smokers available in the market
1. Vertical Water Smoker — These smokers are very easy to operate and are quite cheap compared to others. This smoker can have 3 compartments comprising of a firebox, water pan, and a smoking chamber. They are also very light in weight and can be cleaned easily with just a simple grill brush.
2. Horizontal Offset Smoker — These smokers are referred to as an offset as there is a two-part smoker. These are usually used for meats. People who know the real drill of using smoker can buy these. These are usually used by masters of smoked dishes. You can adjust the temperature 8, flow of these smokers.
3. Box Smokers — These smokers are designed in a simple box way. These are also known as cabinet smokers, vault smokers, and block smokers. Here the smoke source is rightly located inside the box along with the meat. These smokers have computer controls and a meat probe which will ensure that the temperature is steady without you having to check by hand again 8, again.
4. Electric Smokers — These are usually low preferred smokers as they tend to change the flavor of the food. The taste is not as authentic as compared to other smoked by charcoal, wood or pellets. But it has an ability to set the temperature before you start the process and you don’t keep checking again 8 again.
5. Drum Smokers – As the name says, they are in the shape of a drum. They are also known as ugly drum smokers. They are low in cost compared to other smokers. Here the more you allow air to enter your smoker the flames would turn up hotter. This smoker is not ideal for certain types of meat.
6. Smoker Ovens — These are one of the best smokers for all non-experts who don’t know how to use the smoker Due to its computer control technique and temperature probes you can leave your oven and do other work and come to smoked meat. It will take care of itself.
7. Kamado Grills – You get it from the name that it is used for the grill. These grills originally come from Japan as the name suggests. These grills are very well insulated and are good at holding temperatures due to its ceramic construction.
8. Pellet Grills – These pellet grills comes in a shape that of sawdust. These are one of the best grills in the markets. The best part is you can control its temperature remotely from your Smartphone or tablet.
Lists of ingredients before you buy a smoker
One has to bare a lot of things in mind before buying a smoker. All smokers are for different needs and want. It will differentiate from people to people. The first thing to set is the budget, for what budget you want to buy your smoker for. The next thing to look for is a place to keep the smoker at Smoker needs a little bit of breathing and you obviously don’t want to burn your house down. You will also require quite a place to keep your meat. The third thing one should look for is temperature control. This is the main aspect as your food taste will depend directly on the temperature you keep your food at. The fourth thing you can ask for whether the smoker can be used for the grill. And the fifth thing to look out for is how easy it is to clean and maintain.
Borrow a smoker with great features
Look for some great features that your smoker can provide for, it will enhance your experience. Look for a smoker that can provide you with dual doors 8 multiple racks so that you can cook faster. Try for some propane smoker which will do double or triple duty. Also picking a smoker with good temperature control is a must. You can also add additional accessories to enjoy the cooking like a meat thermometer, tongs, heat resistant gloves, grill brush, bear claws, and a chimney fire starter. Here are some easy to prepare dishes:
1. Chicken Wings
2. Grilled Potatoes with Smoked Paprika
3. Sauteed Zucchini with Garlic & Lemon
4. Smoked Pork Butt
5. Pork Belly Burnt Ends
6. Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
7. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
8. Smoked Paprika Popcorn Cauliflower
9. Baked French Fries
10. Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
So what are you waiting for just make your life simpler by gifting yourself a good smoker right away?